We offer a series of live, online workshops, typically, 90 minutes long to explore a wide range of topics related to sexuality and developmental disabilities. Our topics are determined by you, and what you tell us that you are interested in, or want to learn more about.
We use a video conference platform (Ring Central, powered by Zoom) to deliver the workshops. There will be an opportunity for questions and live engagement with the facilitator/s.
Access Instructions: After you register for the workshop, you will get a confirmation email with instructions on how to access the workshop. You must have a stable internet connection to join, or you can call in via phone.
Our next online workshop is
It’s Not What’s Between Your Legs, It’s Who You Are
June 16, 2020 from 2pm- 3:30 pm eastern time
Past workshop topics:
- Trauma Informed Sexuality Education
- Adaptations for People with Little or No Reliable Speech
- Let’s Start the Conversation: How to Partner with Parents to Support their Children
- Preventing Abuse: Helping Self-Advocates Become Sexual Self-Advocates
- Don’t Toss the Hot Potato! Instead Tackle Consent, Guardianship and Create Effective Policies